Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Scarf the burp clothe!


So a couple weeks ago, I had to go to the doctor. Not as easy as it sounds since I have Ethan with me. Just to get out of the house in time is a feat in its own. I had that morning planned down to a tee since I had to be at the doctors by 10am. I even prepared the night before, but I forgot one important thing until the morning...packing the diaper bag!!! I was running out of time and started throwing everything in the bag while I was dressing myself. Double tasking! I decided to make it simple and where jeans with a tank, but I needed to throw some color on so grabbed a lightweight scarf. I was feeling great when I got Ethan and I in the car on time and started off down the road. We arrived at the doctor's office a little early so we took a seat to wait for my appointment. I open up the diaper bag and see my scarf. I was confused because I felt something around my neck. I went to grab it and guess what is was? Yes, Ethan's burp clothe! I definitely made a fashion statement. Oh Motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment