Thursday, July 23, 2009

Insert Foot in Mouth


Ethan and I went on our weekly grocery shopping trip yesterday. Ethan loves looking at all the colors and shapes at the grocery store so we always have a great time there. We were wrapping up our trip and getting checked out so I was paying attention to the cashier. When I turned back around to look at Ethan he almost had his whole foot in his mouth! He was chopping down on his toes and having the time of his life. He had the cashier, bagger, customer behind me, the cashier in the next aisle and me laughing out loud! It was the first time he was able to get his toes let alone his whole foot in his mouth. If he is anything like his Mommy that won't be the last time he is going to need to insert his foot in his mouth! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment