Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Itsy Bitsy Spider cures ALL


Tye and I took Ethan for his 4 month check-up this week. When it came time for his two shots we had to hold his arms and try to distract him. He was fine until the second shot and he started to wail. He was crying so hard he couldn't even get a cry out. Poor little guy! So...I picked him up and started singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider and he went from hysterically crying to LAUGHING! I swear he loves that song! Tye and I were coming out of the doctor's office laughing so hard, I'm sure everyone thought we were great parents. ha. Ethan will stop crying anytime I start singing that song. I sing to him in the car when he is mad that he is in the car seat, I sing it to him when he is tired and needs a nap and I sing it when he's happy and wants to play. I need to record it so my voice doesn't give out.


No comments:

Post a Comment